Beautiful people of the world! :D
Guess what happened today? I received my first ever Blog award! It’s given to me by Jen, a recent follower and a fellow blogger! I’ve read only a few of your posts Jen, but I loved them! :) Thank you! You’re a peach! :D
The timing couldn’t have been better! This is my 100th post! Weeeeeeeeee! Bloggie hits a century!! I can’t believe it! Have I really written a hundred blog posts? Seems huge! I love blogging so much I’m almost addicted to it now. I’m not complaining! Sniff :’) It’s a big moment for me and my blog. Two great things happened on the same day!
I.. I would like to thank
my mom, dad, sister, teachers, friends, fellow bloggers MYSELF! Muhaahahahahaa!
Anyway, the rules of receiving an award are:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
- Post the award on your blog and spread the love.
And the five people I’m going to pick who deserve this award are:
1. Em and En dying to say (Because she was one of my first few followers and I love and adore her blog with all my heart. Also, because I got to know her and meet her through her blog)
2. Why is everything four? by Karishma (Because she’s currently my favourite new blogger. She’s a beautiful, beautiful writer and somewhere I feel like she’s the kind of girl I would fall for if she was a guy. Right, enjoy the ego boost! :P)
3. InsomniaStrikes by PurpleMist (Because I love the colour and because she reminds me of myself in a lot of ways)
4. Muse-ment by Tangerine (Because her blog is fun and vibrant and just the right amount of cool)
5. Living is a one-way street! by Sakshi (Because she’s my sishtooo! And because she writes so well. And because her blog needs to be updated! Please do NOT delete it!)
Phew, there! I feel so good spreading all this lourrve :D
I’ve realized that you constantly have to push yourself to happiness. There is so much to life. You cannot stay unhappy. You can’t.
And when you start going down that way, remember this “If you want to be happy, be." – Leo Tolstoy. Isn’t it amazing? Doesn’t it put a smile to your face instantly? :)
And if even this doesn’t help, go and listen to this! I've been singing it all day (And boy, I sound good :P)
I dare you to be upset after this.
And if you're still upset, go see a shrink wouldja?!
P.S. Thank you again Jen! :D
*I received an awaaaaaaaard*
*doing the hula* :D
*doing the hula* :D